We're excited that you are thinking of joining the team!
Please capture your application details below - including a basic resumé - PDF is preferred.
- You can write a short motivation in the message box
- Don't forget to say what position you're applying for
- If you have a GitHub or Bitbucket account with some public repo's with code you're proud of, we'd love to see that too!
We understand that your capability is not defined by simple metrics such as years in the industry. Over the years we've seen applicants with many years on their CV; yet couldn't code their way out of a paper bag. Understand your strengths, and let us know what they are!
Although our primary development language is Java, we do use other languages depending on requirements - bring us your Python, your Typescript, your huddling C and C++! Added to the 99 bottles list? Tell us!
What we offer
- GuruHut is a demanding, challenging environment in which it is possible to learn an incredible amount and truly develop yourself as a coder
- The freedom to manage your own processes and client relationships
- Almost everyone in the company - including the CEO, writes software daily. We have a deep understanding and empathy for what it takes to craft quality software, and actively support our people
- Competive salary and benefits
|Proven track record in delivering complex systems and the ability to guide more junior developers. Knowledgable around architecture, and comfortable with OO patterns and principles.
||Enthusiastic, dedicated to learning and with a good understanding of the Java language - including features after Java 7 & 8.
||Software developer with a passion for repeatable delivery processes. Experience with Linux and AWS or Azure. Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes a distinct advantage.
||Software developer with experience in using the Atlassian SDK or cloud API. Passionate about crafting solutions with appropriate Atlassian technologies for clients.